HEIGH10 - MORE THAN JUST A HEAD UNIT
A 10-INCH INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH VEHICLE SPECIFIC INTEGRATED KIT
KEY FEATURES - Add more to your vehicle
User friendly gui
4 AHD Camera Inputs
DAB+ Digital Radio
a2dp music Streaming
UNIQUE MODULAR DESIGN
Allows for bespoke installation where space is limited
Stinger’s multimedia platform is designed for modular installation, meaning the display and receiver are two separate pieces. This makes it universal for any vehicle, even where space is limited or nonexistent behind the OEM radio being replaced. You can mount the display and receiver in two different locations, giving you flexibility to install HEIGH10 in any vehicle
SUPPORTS 10 LANGUAGES
Optional Motorhome Navigation Software available
• 3D motor caravan navigation software with coverage of 47 countries
• Pre-configured motor caravan profiles with additional input of height, width, length, weight
• Camping POI package with coverage of most European countries
• Precise route guidance, lane assistance, tunnel mode, intelligent alternative route calculation
HEIGH10 - THE FEATURES YOU CRAVE
YOUR MEDIA, YOUR WAY
Gain total access to your smartphone’s music and navigation capabilities.
• Apple CarPlay®
• Google Android Auto™
• DAB+ Digital Radio
• AM/FM radio
• 2 USB rear inputs, 1.5-Amp output
• Hands-free Bluetooth® 4.2
• A2DP with aptX™ (for hands-free calling and music streaming)
HEIGH10’s sonic capabilities allow for a versatile and more detailed sound experience.
• Built-in amplifier (16W RMS x 4)
• 4V, 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control
• Toslink (optical) audio output
• 15-band adjustable graphic EQ
• 3 user EQ presets for each audio source
• Built-in crossover with HPF and LPF
A SAFER RIDE
In a world where road accidents are commonplace, HEIGH10 can help reduce risk, increase safety and protect your precious cargo.
4 camera inputs, selectable via camera mode display, turn signal for blind spot viewing or simply by adding a rocker switch for trailer or tow viewing.
Rear camera audio input enables the driver to hear sound from an optional RV camera microphone.